Closest method to Espresso Coffee.
30ml per espresso cup with milk is very popular.
- Fill water to safety valve (copper thingy) in the bottom water well.
- Add Ground Coffee (about 2 ½ tablespoons) to grounds holder, do not stamp.
- Screw assembly together finger tight, not hand tight, you want to get it apart afterwards.
- Put on heat (gas, stovetop, glass top) making sure the handle does not get heated.
- High heat initially, when spurting is heard start reducing heat.
- Bubbling will grow further apart, turn heat off.
- Remove from heat and pour into cups.
This is a hot brew method, use oven mitts to handle Mocca Pot.
Enjoy a strong coffee!