- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Filter Ground for Plungers, Pour Overs & Coffee Dripper Pots
Central American Coffee – Blended from Nicaragua, Honduras, Our Espresso roast have Dark chocolaty, walnut Bitterness, with hints of sugary caramelization, This is Espresso roast leave a smoky, Dark chocolaty note on the palate. The roast takes the beans into 2nd crack which produces that full body flavors. The roast, at the end of dark roast, into the start of Espresso is so full of flavor, the sharp aroma of the bean is in your face. Most Medium Coffee lovers change their mind when they experience this espresso roast.
- Please note
- Prices subject to change at Cuppa Coffee Roasters discretions.
- Availability of certain items may result in delivery delay due to production and packaging.
- This to ensure the freshest roasted Coffee possible, delivered to consumers.
- Contract or bulk prices – please contact us to discuss, we want to help, we support LOCAL!
- Contact Magda : email@example.com or phone: 079 598 3060
- Contact Marthinus : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0827703790
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.